The Clothworkers' Foundation is committed to transparency, and we work with 360 Giving to publish information about our grants. Using the 360 Giving data standard, details of most of our grants awarded in recent years are available as an excel spreadsheet here:
- Clothworkers' Foundation grants 2020 (excluding COVID-19 grants)
- Clothworkers' Foundation Covid-19 Response Grants (2020)
- Clothworkers' Foundation grants 2019
- Clothworkers' Foundation grants 2018
- Clothworkers' Foundation grants 2017
- Clothworkers' Foundation grants 2016
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This means the data is freely accessible to anyone to be used and shared as they wish. The data must be attributed to The Clothworkers' Foundation. Click here to view a copy of this license.
We believe that with better information, grantmakers can be more effective and strategic decision makers. 360 Giving provides support for grantmakers to publish their grants data openly, to understand their data, and to use the data to create online tools that make grant making more effective. For more information, visit www.threesixtygiving.org.