The Clothworkers’ Foundation is a registered charity (Charity number: 274100) which aims to improve the lives of people and communities (particularly those facing disadvantage) primarily through the award of grants. Our address is The Clothworkers’ Foundation, Clothworkers’ Hall, Dunster Court, London, EC3R 7AH. Our contact telephone number is +44 (0)20 7623 7041 and our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. We, alongside Ramteazle Limited (operating under the name The Clothworkers’ Company) and Ramteazle Ltd, are the Controllers of your personal information.
Types of information we collect about you
We will collect and process personal information about you and other people connected to your organisation when you access our site, apply for a grant or contact us using our online enquiry form. Personal information collected and processed may include:
- Your full name, address or work address, email address and phone number
- The organisation with which you are affiliated and your relationship with that organisation
- Technical information including your IP address, and information about what pages on our website you access
Unless otherwise agreed with you, we will never request personally identifiable information of your beneficiaries. Please do not include the personal information of your beneficiaries in your application.
We do not award new grants to individuals and you should not register to complete an online application form if you are seeking a grant for an individual.
How will we use your personal information?
We will process your personal information to respond to your online enquiry, to process your application to our grant programmes and as part of our grant monitoring processes following a successful application. We may also contact you to notify you of any changes to the grants programme to which you have applied. Our legal basis for processing your personal information is our legitimate interest in furthering our charitable aims by providing grants to charitable organisations whose work will improve the lives of people and communities (particularly those facing disadvantage).
We may also, provided that we have received explicit consent, contact primary contacts at grantee organisations to inform them of events hosted by us or our Trustee, the Clothworkers’ Company. Consent can be withdrawn at any stage.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Sharing your personal information
Your personal information will only be shared with third party organisations who support us in our grant-making activities. For example, organisations who support our IT software and systems. We seek assurances from third party organisations that they will process your data in accordance with the law.
Your personal information is protected by legal rights and under certain circumstances you can exercise these rights. Please contact email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)20 7623 7041 to exercise these rights which include:
- Right of Access: You are entitled to access your personal information so that you are aware of and can verify the lawfulness of the processing. Please use our Subject Access Request Form.
- Right of Rectification: You are entitled to have personal information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of Erasure: You may request that deletion or removal of personal information where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing. For example, where the personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed or when you object to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing
- If our processing of your personal information relies on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time
If you are unhappy with how we have processed your personal information, we would encourage you to contact us directly. However, you may also contact the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) on +44 (0)303 123 111 or by visiting their website at www.ico.org.uk/concerns. Our ICO registration number is Z496559X.